Re: [MOL] In response to lung cancer, node involvement and HIV [05737] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In response to lung cancer, node involvement and HIV

Tina, you can also call 800-443-3030. This is a company called Medical
Research,.and you can order Cancell (actually called Cantron now) from them.
They also sell a variety of supplements that they recommend. You have to use
your own judgment, I ordered Cantron from them. They sell a six month supply at
a time, for $170.00. Good luck, Joan