Re: [MOL] Education Humor [05670] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Education Humor

My Dear Brother,

Any chance of some cream cheese on that bagel????  And hold the decaf...
I prefer the high test Spanish coffeee to get my engine going in the
morning!  Nothing like a little caffee con leche to start the day at high
speed!

I loved the story and will keep it in mind when my three daughters get to
that stage!

God Bless and a Hug to Barbara for me!!
John