Re: [MOL] need support today [05542] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need support today

Christine, sound like to need to chill.  Take a hot bath with something (or
someone) smelly (good that is).  Your mamo will be back soon.  My breasts have
sometimes been sore after a particulary tight mamo.  You may take a long walk,
I find that helps clear the mind and the body and let some burly guy mow the
grass.  It might be fun to watch!
Chin up!  Tina