Re: [MOL] Re: Stepping Up To The Plate... [05541] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Stepping Up To The Plate...

:-) ing big Lillian.  My sis decided she wanted to  "Haunt" us in person and
she also decided that there was something left undone.  She didn't know what.
But what doesn't matter, as long as she is looking forward to something or
someone.  She received her first radiation.  And it seemed to go well.  She
said she felt tingly all over.  With the pnemonia, she is hospitalized full
time.  But this morning she called me!  Something that hasn't happened in more
than a week!

Thank you again - and hey, I'm sorry about the toe - you should see my butt!
Tina