Re: [MOL] Annie's report about second chemo treatment-reply [05499] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Annie's report about second chemo treatment-reply

Dear Jean,

thank you so much for that update. Now what you have to do is get your
pic and Shannons and Annies pic digitally dialogued so that you can
e-mail to all of us. Need to see your face so we can place them in our
scrap book of great survivors and caregivers.

I am not much up on the mammogram testing, as we have so many othe
concerns, but I know there is much progress in the works to similar
mammography testing that would not be as uncomfortable as the present
system. I know Barb is interested and she says "I am so glad this comes
only once a year".  We will pray for the results to be normal in with
your tests.

YOu may wish to tell Shannon we have zillions of hummingbirds of all
different colors and they are just a delight especially around our bird
feeders and especially when they all gang up prior to going to sleep at
night. that is when they attack the feeders in full force and as you
know they are very territorial and its like watching SEinfeld and COPS,
as they are in one sense funny to watch and in another sense very
offensive when they go for their food.

Anyway thank you Jean and do have a great weekend. OUr very best to your
family and Annie. Tell her from all of us, we are very proud of her as
we are of you, for being there for her.

God Bless
marty