[MOL] Fw: Good news!!!! [05293] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fw: Good news!!!!

Just wanted to forward on a part of an email I received from the little
11-year old girl in Lubbock whose mother had been laid off right before she
(the daughter, Christel) had been diagnosed with brain tumors.  This is the
little girl that I was able to get free hospital and doctors, free
perscriptions, help for her mom to get her utilities and rent paid.  I was
also able to get some media attention through one of the local radio
stations and the newspaper and the outpouring of help has been fantastic.
I've been following her progress closely through her aunt and it sounds like
maybe Christel's got a chance at beating this thing.  I've deleted the
aunt's and Christel's email addresses at the aunt's request and also some
non-pertanant (sp??) info.  I'm just so proud that we were able to do this
and hope the article that is being done on her will help others as well.
You might feel as though I'm looking for a pat on the back for having gotten
all this done and maybe I am; but I'm also passing this update on just to
show that this kind of thing can be done to help others in need.  It leaves
me with a warm, fuzzy feeling and hope it does for you, too.

cindy