[MOL] as much business as you can handle [02267] Medicine On Line

[MOL] as much business as you can handle

Hello,

If You're Marketing a Product, Service, Opportunity, or MLM on
the Internet, or Through an Online Service, or Have a Web Site,
You Will *Definitely* Be Interested In What We Have To Offer.

We'll send out Your *Targeted* E-mail Advertisement.  Period.
No qualifiers, no conditions, no nonsense.  We'll do it quickly,
and we'll do it at a *great price*.  Give us a call, and we'll
give you advice on how to write your material, and much more.

For Complete Details and Pricing,

Hit Reply And Please Include Your Name And Phone Number.

Some of the Many Benefits...

* Guaranteed Delivery And Response Rates!
* FREE Email Account Protection (100% Anonymity Available)
* Fresh, *Targeted* Names Compiled *Specifically* For Your Campaign
* Response Rates From 1% to 33% Have Been Achieved!
  (This also depends on your product and offer)
* Experience, Experience, Experience.

Start Generating As Many ORDERS and/or SIGNUPS as You Can Handle!
Respond Right Now To Begin Increasing Your Business And Cash Flow!

For Complete Details and Pricing,

Hit Reply And Please Include Your:

Name:
Phone Number: