[MOL] breast cancer [01629] Medicine On Line

[MOL] breast cancer

Hi ya'll. this is Mary Louise again. I wrote to you last month about my sister-in-law who had breast cancer - had a tumor the size of an egg for a year before she decided to go in. Had a mastectomy, nodes turned out negative. begins chemo tomorrow. I'd like to hear some first hand experiences of breast cancer patients. tumors? when and how big when diagnosed? prognosis? chemo? Beth thinks she will aggravate the cancer by going onto chemo. Could this be true. Has anyone heard statistics about those who choose NOT to have chemo. I guess I don't know what to expect,realistically, ALTHOUGH of course we all are going to fight this beast.  God bless us all!

        Yours truly,  ML