Re: [MOL] Re: Lori.. [01113] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Lori..

Lori, you, your child and your family are in my prayers. Stay strong.
Mary Z

From:          Klship <Klship@aol.com>
Date:          Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:54:50 EST
To:            mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject:       Re: [MOL] Re: Lori..

Dear Carla,
This is Lori again.  Earlier this week I was the happy mother of a boy who's
Ewings sacoma was gone(last chemo 8/95).  Today I took him in for a cough and
tonight he has AML because of the chemo he recieved for his Ewings.  Actually,
he is handling this much better than the rest of us.  He knows he is going to
heaven so either way the fight ends he is ok with it.  Anyone who knows about
AML can give me a post.  I'll be checking in.
Lori

Mary Elizabeth Zimnik
Office of Public Relations
Agnes Scott College