Re: [MOL] breast cancer [01100] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast cancer

Your message didn't give your name or additional details, but I am assuming
that you are looking for some information and someone to talk to.  We have
many people who have different types of cancer that all end up helping
eachother and I know that you will find this forum a blessing.  As far as
more information, I am also putting some sites here for you to go to for
information.  I hope you will let us all know how you are.  .....Carla

The National Cancer Institute...can be reached by Internet and phone and
will advise on the latest clinical trials available, who is conducting
them and where.  Phone is 1-800-4CANCER and two good sites are
http://www.nci.nih.gov
http://rex.nci.nih.gov
One site is more technical, the other more general...both are valuable.
Another site for general cancer information is the NCCS Guide to Cancer
Resources at:
http://www.access.digex.net/~mkragen/non-java.html
Two of the best cancer hospitals in the United States are:
M D Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas
http://www.mdanderson.org
and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City
http://www.mskcc.org