[MOL] breast cancer [01077] Medicine On Line

[MOL] breast cancer

I'm a 36-year old woman who has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer,
possibly metastatic.
   I am considering NOT using chemotherapy, even though it is the treatment
that my oncologist has recommended.
    I am considering instead working with a nutritionist and homepathic doctor
in pursuing alternative cancer treatments that would work to improve my immune
system as a whole. One of the treatments I am considering is 714 X.
   I am interested in hearing from anyone who has decided NOT to use
chemotherapy and to hear their story.
   I am also looking for information on 714 X.

thanks