Re: [MOL] My friend Ervin, I thought I lost you again! [01032] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My friend Ervin, I thought I lost you again!

Lillian I love you, pls note and be rest assured that nothing is more
remote from me than to hurt anybody's feelings and you are at the top of
the "anybody's list".
My computer misery is an ongoing one and let's hope that it will find
it;s solution, sooner or later.
The main point be healthy, wealthy and wise.
Love Ervin
Please try to send me to: eret@aol.com