Re: [MOL] Re: Recipe for Monday Jan 20th [00909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Recipe for Monday Jan 20th

Dear Ron,

Just knowing that you and others care and that I will be missed will
make that day when I return more fulfilling and joyous. You have and all
here have become my daily therapy, cure, mentors, blessings and
knowledge. I am gratified and grateful for you message and sincerity.

God Bless YOu my friend. I know it is not easy for you, and that is why
your courage and message means that much more to me.

Marty Auslander