[MOL] Traci/Linda [00885] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Traci/Linda

Traci Sperry and Linda Epstein... I just  wanted to take a minute to thank you both for being a part of this forum.  From the letters to you Linda about your sisters death, I believe that you opened some hearts that needed to be opened and to share and to talk and what a blessing that is whenever it happen.  And Traci, I am so glad that you were able to learn quickly to read the number of messages here eachday and are with us.  Not only does it make you closer to your sister, but we are blessed because it makes both of you closer to us.  Thank you both and  I look forward to getting to know you both better....  Carla