[MOL] Just wanted to say thanks [00877] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Just wanted to say thanks

I want you to all know how much I have enjoyed the last few days on this
forum. At first, I must say that I was overwhelmed by all the e-mail. And a
little frightened by all the cancer talk. Forgive me if I'm fumbling. But
my message about my sister Louanne brought immediate response and
encouragement, and that is mostly what I have seen here. I may not often
respond to everything, but I wanted you to know that I appreciate you all
and am praying for you too.

I found out today that my sister's breast cancer is not only on the bone
but in her lungs. I have sent 2 of Marty's recipes. And sent other info I
felt would be helpful for her. Thanks again! I feel so much more connected
to her by "talking" with all of you - does that sound cheesy?? Oh, no, I
guess cheese is not allowed in here!!!!! Ha.

Well, from 1000 miles away, I feel I may actually be doing some good and
doing things that can help her.

Thanks again,
Traci

The Sperry's