[MOL] RE: who does? [00872] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: who does?

I suppose that the "Who does??" response may have seemed odd to some of you.
Sorry.  It came from my sister, Debbie, who is a silent Mol participant.
Sometimes, she & I forget whether we're replying to Mol or privately.  oops!

Anyway, we were just testing!  ha ha

Lisa