[MOL] Re: Recipe for Monday Jan 20th [00869] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Recipe for Monday Jan 20th

Thanks, Marty.

As you know, I agree about tofu. For me, the easiest way to get it into your
system is soy milk, called soy beverage in American stores. I have come to
find it quite delicious. I read somewhere that soy (tofu) is one of the best
boosters of the immune system. I have been patiently consuming it in various
forms since last summer -- and before then whenever I went to a Chinese
restaurant. You are right that it tastes of whatever you put with it. People
shouldn't be put off by its blandness when you eat it alone -- though nowadays
even alone it tastes OK to me.

Glad to hear you are going to be with family for a week. Have a fabulous time
the pair of you. I'll miss your postings. I always look forward to them.

Come back ready for an mol-cancer onslaught.

Happy landings.

God bless

-- Ron