[MOL] Good new's/great information/thanks for sharing.... [00865] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Good new's/great information/thanks for sharing....

Dear Sally:  Lordy, thanks so much for letting us view Charlie's trials and
pointing us to Anderson.  They certainly have a wrapth of trials and
information to help with the various cancers.  I am happy Charlie is doing
better and perhaps Tuesday treatment won't be too bad, but my prayers
continue.  How about that the tumor is shrinking, I know you are both on
cloud 9 over that one.  I am just so happy for you both, now the two of you
stay strong and get through this.c
Your friend Lillian