RE: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply/Correction [03007] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply/Correction

Title: RE: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply/Correction

Hi, Lil:  I'm thinking about starting with the Essiac tea myself.  Do you know where I can order it -- or can I get it from a health food store here, do you think?  Thanks -- and PLEASE SPEAK TO ME!!!  I'm getting paranoid.  Promise I'll never stick my big nose in again.  Okay!  Love, Kathy