Re: [MOL] A toast to the good things - from Carla [02998] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A toast to the good things - from Carla

Hi Carla,
I Liked your card, and that was cute wishing you all the best, I knew what you
meant, but it gave me a chuckle, which is fine too, cause I needed that.
Thank you, you did good.  I wish you the best of every need, that you need
comes to you in 1999.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 12/31/98 2:29:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,