Re: [MOL] Caroline [02991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caroline

Hi Caroline,
I'm so sorry to hear this, when do you have to leave?  I don't think you'll be
alone though.  I heard you can get free e-mail without internet access, but I
don't know how it works, but you could post to the forum that way, and some of
us could forward what mail we though you would like to get, back to you.  It
might be worth checking out.  God Bless
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 12/31/98 1:21:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,