From: Elizabeth Patterson [SMTP:eapat@ewa.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 1998 10:57 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] Christine

Kathy,

I don't know about that; one of my "don't miss" favorites is 3rd Rock.
I like the way they deal with language, how they take our expressions
so literally.

Liz

<excerpt>Hi, Liz: You're not missing anything! You just have class.
My mother is horrified at some of the things I find amusing. I used to
wear blue eyeshadow, too, but I could never match Mimi's expertise!
LOL Love, Kathy

Message-----

<bold>From: </bold>Elizabeth Patterson [SMTP:eapat@ewa.net]

<bold>Sent: </bold>Thursday, December 31, 1998 9:24 AM

<bold>To: </bold>mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

<bold>Subject: </bold>Re: [MOL] Christine

</smaller><<smaller>Hi Mam,

I'm sure you didn't wear your blue eyeshadow the way Mimi does.Yukk! I

guess I am missing something. On the rare occasions I have watched
Drew

Carey, I just couldn't see the point.

Happy New Year

Love Liz

<<excerpt>Oh yes, I envy Mimi and her cosmetic skills too! To think
that

I used to wear blue eyeshadow (shudder!). The beginning of the show is

also my favourite part....I just love to watch it, he is graceful
isn't

he? Well it is now 1999 here, so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Love Mam

<</excerpt><</smaller>

Forum

at

or send an email message to:

majordomo@lists.meds.com

with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the