Re: [MOL] Caroline [02987] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caroline

To all the Molers,
I regret that I will have to leave this forum as my hubby has been laid off
of his work for 5 months. This will cut into our spending deeply. The
internet access where we are is costing $60 per month so it will be the
first cut, and cable will be second. So sorry!! I will not be returning
until June (so far away) hoping all will be well with each and everyone of
you.
Til we meet again, sincerely,
Caroline from Canada

----------
> From: Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Caroline
> Date: December 28, 1998 1:47 PM
>
> I was just jesting with you Caroline, oh please let me be nutty, then I
> would have an excuse for everything!  LOL!   Now lets do talk about
> fish.....on the serious side here.  I went fishing a few time's, very
proud
> of what I caught and when a friend was cleaning my fish, I noticed some
> things in the fish that just did not look right.  It was worm's I was
> told.....have you ever heard of this, and do tell me is there any benefit
> to eating worm's?  Shrimp, yes they are scavengers and also quite high in
> cholesterol; however in the Orient, they not only eat plenty of shrimp;
but
> eat the shrimp eyes too.  What do you know about this?  Our waterways are
> becoming so polluted, that their are grogs with growths; etc. this tends
> scare me a bit away from seafood; altho I absolutely love it.  Now we can
> just be vegetarians; but we need to keep the potato skins on as the
> nutrients from the dirt are good, or they used to be.  This is a very
> interesting topic; but I just don't have the answers for it.  Think I
have
> played devils advocate long enough here......LOL!  Your friend, lillian
>
> ----------
> > From: The Wilcott Family <cadawil@cancom.net>
> > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > Subject: Re: [MOL] range free turkey?
> > Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 6:51 PM
> >
> > Hi Lil,
> > I was not implying at all that you were nutty or even wrong in your
post
> > re: free range turkeys. I know that there are places where you can get
> > organically raised turkeys but they are not the easiest places to find.
> > was talking about the run of the mill grocery chains that are
advertising
> > them, even some of the health food stores sell these kinds too. It
would
> be
> > up to the individual to research where and what the turkeys eat and do
in
> > their relatively short lives. Remember advertising is a suck to get you
> > buy!!! LOL It's our responsibility to research.
> > Love ya
> > Caroline
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Lillian Jennings <Firefly@islc.net>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] range free turkey?
> > > Date: December 27, 1998 9:17 AM
> > >
> > > Perhaps there is a difference between Canada and the U.S.; but I was
> glad
> > > to see that I am not nutty as a fruit cake....thanks Marty !

> [...]
Vancouver
> > was
> > > promised
> though.