Re: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply/Correction [02983] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vitamins for Cancer Patients/Reply/Correction

Hi Lillian,
Could you give me a little info on the vitamin thing? I don't want to make
the expensive phone call without having some idea why I am calling. Have
you actually called or do you just know the number?
Thanks
Caroline