Re: [MOL] Les update #2 [02981] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les update #2

Well Les,
It is great to have you back on line, but you didn't need to make such a
dramatic return. We wanted you back even if you didn't have dramatic
happenings to report.

Fire scares me. I am really glad no one was hurt and I hope your home
wasn't too badly damaged. At least you caught it early. How about the car?
Did it survive?

Take care and don't let all the excitement get you down.
Liz