RE: [MOL] Kathy [02972] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy

Hi, Carla:  Sacramento?  I spent a year in Roseville just outside of Citrus Heights.  Sorry, but I hate California.  It seemed to me that EVERYONE in that whole damn state had a car -- and I mean EVERYONE!!!  And they all hit the roads at the same time!  It freaked me out so I came back home to Boise and the whole state of California followed me!  LOL  I am Idaho to Oregon, back to Idaho, to California, back to Idaho.  This truly is a wonderful place to live, but I loved Oregon, too.  I've been to New York City and Chicago, but never to Ohio.  There are so many places I want to see.  I'd better get busy -- and rich!  LOL  Love, Kathy