Thanks, Carla: I really liked that. Kathy
From: ken naehring [SMTP:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 11:24 PM
Subject: [MOL] Just finished reading...
I just finished reading "If Life Is A Game, These Are The Rules", by Cherie Carter-Scott. It is a small book, that packs a concise punch and I thought I would share the following:
The Ten Rules for being Human:
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will be presented with lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. Lessons are repeated until learned.
5. Learning does not end.
6. "There" is no better than "here"
7. Others are only mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. All the answers lie inside of you.
10. You will forget all of this at birth..
<< File: ATT00016.html >>