[MOL] Away for The Week [02965] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Away for The Week

Good Morning My FRiends,

This coming Saturday, the 2nd, Barb and I will be leaving for two days
to Ft. Lauderdale, 3 days in the Bahamas and then another 2 days in
Orlando. Never been to Florida or the Bahamas. Barb told me just
yesterday, when she looked in my eyes and knew what I was going to say,
"you are not taking the laptop, LOL". Yupppp, she knows me. So, with
that, we will be out touch with you for the week, but know that you all
will be in our hearts, our prayers, our thoughts. Be back on the 11th.

Take care, have a great New Year and know that this guy loves you all.

Shalom y'all and God Bless
Your friend
marty and Barb auslander