RE: [MOL] Introducing Russ [02962] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Introducing Russ

Title: RE: [MOL] Introducing Russ

Hi, Russ:  Welcome aboard.  I am 56 years old -- a small cell lung cancer survivor -- one year -- also inoperable.  I was on morphine several times during my treatment, as I was hospitalized for various problems.  The morphine not only made me tired, after while it made my muscles twitch, which frightened me.  I called my doctor, and she replaced it with Darvocet, which is not habit forming.  It made me tired, too, but not as concerned about addiction.  Some memory loss is to be expected, I believe, during chemo.  Mine is gradually coming back.  I have a client.  I'll finish this up later. Stay with us, Russ.  Kathy in Boise, Idaho