From: jerry corrigan <justbear@email.msn.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, 31 December 1998 13:16
Subject: Re: [MOL] Christine

Hi, Mam:  I love him, too!  I just love the dance routine they do at the beginning of the show, don't you?  For such a big man, he's very graceful, and for some reason, I think he's sexy!  Don't ask me why!  LOL  It's a funny show, too, and completely tasteless.  That's probably why I like it so much.  My mother thinks it's gross.  My daughter and I just love to watch it, and you should hear her laugh!  I've even got Jerry hooked on it now, and he just doesn't like sitcoms at all.  Love, Kathy  P.S.  I envy Mimi's cosmetic skills.