[MOL] SHORT BOOKS [02950] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SHORT BOOKS

FROM A FRIEND WHO DRIVES A MIATA!!!

 Subject:	25 SHORTEST BOOKS EVER

 25. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS-by O. J. Simpson

 24. THE ENGINEER'S GUIDE TO FASHION

 23. TO ALL THE MEN I'VE LOVED BEFORE-by Ellen DeGeneres

 22. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND DILBERT

 21. HUMAN RIGHTS ADVANCES IN CHINA

 20. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY by Dennis Rodman

 19. THE WILD YEARS-by Al Gore

 18. AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

 17. AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS

 16. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS

 15. DETROIT - A TRAVEL GUIDE

 14. DIFFERENT WAYS TO SPELL BOB

 13. DR. KEVORKIAN'S COLLECTION OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES

 12. EASY UNIX

 11. ETHIOPIAN TIPS ON WORLD DOMINANCE

 10. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN

 9. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN

 8. FRENCH HOSPITALITY

 7. GEORGE FOREMAN'S BIG BOOK OF BABY NAMES

 6. HOW TO SUSTAIN A MUSICAL CAREER-by Art Garfunkel

 5. MIKE TYSON'S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE

 4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES-by the EPA

 3. STAPLE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS

 2. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

And the Number one World's Shortest book:
 1. THE BOOK OF VIRTUES by Bill Clinton