Re: [MOL] Les update #2 [02949] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les update #2

Dear Lesnpegnlynette;

I understand how it is a real kick for the kids to spend a night or two in
a hotel, but this is really taking it to an extreme.  You can go to hotels
other times when you are feeling better; you don't need the excitement of a
fire.  Fires are bad, mostly.  I hope you sort through it all soon, dear
favorite Les.

If it'll make you feel any better, a few days before Christmas we noticed
some water on the floor of the basement.  I told my husband and expected
him to go into his handyman routine.  He didn't.  So I said what are we
going to do.  Do, he said; nothing.  In a few weeks the ground will be
frozen.  My dad's getting us a wet/dry vac for Christmas.  I said, so we're
just going to live with the puddle on the floor; he said for now.  I called
the plumber.  It turned out to be a hole in a pipe going out to our well.
Now, which truly is the more practical sex?

Not good enough for you?  In a couple of days the furnace broke so we had
to get a new one.  Does that count?

I raise my glass, I hope with you, in a cybertoast to a healthier, happier,
and less costly new year,

Lots of Love,

Martha Cerreto

71gtv@interaxs.net; Jackie_Canine@kh.com; NBS@penn.com;