[MOL] Response to Carla [02948] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Response to Carla

In a message dated 12/31/98 12:45:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
blessu@worldnet.att.net writes:

>  feel like I have lost touch with you and I miss that..

Hi Carla,
Thanks for your response.  I haven't been online a whole lot lately, just to
check mail and a few hurried responses here & there.  Can't be sure exactly
why; in my "crawl up into a shell" mode????  Maybe because my computer is so
slow, it's aggravating and aol shuts people down alot, so just as I'm
searching something the computer freezes up.

But I do get to check mail, usually not the Re:s because I'm not in tune with
the original messages, but I try to catch most of the first ones.  I seem to
be getting so much mail as I write to 2 cancer support groups (one on aol), an
ancestry board, and a few others...  Mostly I try to just keep in touch with
my sister.

Please be assured that I appreciate each and every one of you online and try
to keep up with what's going on with all of you.  I know Frank's daughter is
getting married and some new people have joined.  Sorry, don't have the
experience to offer advice though, but they are all in good hands.

Wishing you all the happiest and "bestest" New Year ever!

Chris R.