Re: [MOL] RE: Our Wedding, Don & Nanc..../ahhh!!! [02943] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Wedding, Don & Nanc..../ahhh!!!

Hi Betty,
Maybe he roto rooted it out as he was going up to it and didn't see that was
what happened.  My chest hasn't had that pain since the heart cath, I feel
real good.  Tn the Hospital they gave me Vallium, then morphine, and Tylenol
3.  Since I've been home I had vicodin, motrin, flexiral and my antibiotics,
so maybe I just don't know I'm hurting.  LOL  Thanks for your prayers.
Love Ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 12/31/98 12:41:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,