Re: [MOL] RE: Our Wedding, Don & Nanc..../ahhh!!! [02942] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Wedding, Don & Nanc..../ahhh!!!

Hi Carla,
Maybe that's the answer, start out small and the only way to go is bigger,
bigger in love, bigger in body,  grow, grow, and grow somemore, and yes I hope
we have many more years too.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 12/31/98 12:20:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,