Re: [MOL] Nancy... wonderful wonderful [02941] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy... wonderful wonderful

Thanks Dear Carla,
We have not made plans for the eve of the new year either.  Mainly cause I
didn't know what I would feel up to.  I think I have so many meds. in my body
that they are fighting and keeping me awake.  I loved you little poem.  Both
Don and I would like to get some weight off.  Maybe I'll try and get some
sleep now.  Night.
Love ya,
Nanc {~ o ~}
         (   \/  )
In a message dated 12/31/98 12:16:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,