[MOL] Kathy [02936] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy

Hey there girlfriend.. I am going to pull a Lil on you!!  I am not from Ohio.. I just live here!  I was born in the midwest, raised in California; first San Diego and then Sacramento.. then came Ohio, D. C., Virginia, and back to Ohio...  Now even with  these locations.. I cannot even come close to catching up with our flitting friend Lil!!

I think you have been wound up there gal!  and you are a card when you are!!  So keep some of that energy to take with you into the New year and keep yourself happy and well.. God Bless you and much love, Carla