Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home......... [02930] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home.........

OH my God!  Sis,
One just never knows what you might come up with next.  You be careful now you
hear.......ROTFLMBO
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 12/30/98 9:36:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] RE:  Nanc is home.........