Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home......... [02926] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home.........

Sing to The Flying Trapeze Song; A 1, A 2, A 3

She jumped in the air with the greatest of ease,
and landed far over the biggest trapeze
She shouted with zest, how happy and pleased,
She was with our very own Nanceeeeeee.

As she coughed and sputtered she shouted with grace,
That her new's was so great; but she had missed her place,
Having never landed on the flying trapeze
And it was on this day with a smile in place

She sang I love you Nancy and fell flat on her face.

I think I will go back to skipping and jumping; but sure happy to hear your
good new's. sis