Re: [MOL] Kathy [02924] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Hi, Liz:  I hate to shop, too.  That's why I do it so seldom.  I wait until after Christmas, and then I hit the store and buy everything on sale in about an hour.  I did that tonight.  I didn't try anything on and I hope it fits.  I really didn't particularly want anything, but I did need a few new clothes -- people at work are beginning to feel sorry for me, I'm afraid.  Guess what?  I'm back to my normal weight judging from the way things fit when I got home.  It's time to put on the brakes now.  It was fun while it lasted though -- a six month pig out!  LOL  I did get a really nice chenille top, though.  It's a lovely shade of blue and comes almost to my knees.  I'm quite short and stubby.  I like it, though.  Feel great tonight.  I'm going to go watch TV pretty soon now with my children -- Norman, Guido, and Button.  Love, Kathy
-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 4:03 PM
Subject: [MOL] Kathy

Well, I hope you found some good stuff on sale. I hate to shop so bad I really don't go very often.
Liz

Liz: Then you are surrounded!! LOL Your Harvard brother is probably a lot like Steve, whom I happen to adore, in spite of his stuffiness. I worked at a law firm in Lake Oswego for many years with three young attorneys just out of the DA's office in Clackamas County. They were all graduates of the University of Oregon. They spoiled me. I had begun to think that all attorneys were as down to earth and unaffected as they were. They were my best friends. Then I came back to Idaho and was in for a shock. Enter Steve Thomas, fresh from Manhattan, the little brat! In his defense, though, he is brilliant and if you care to take the time, there is a personality and a sense of humor hidden beneath all the forced dignity. He's approaching 45 now (I can't believe it), and his hair is snow white. Makes me kind of sad.

Well, I have a little extra money -- not much, but some -- and I'm going to hike down to a sale during my lunch hour. I don't even know where to start, I need so many things. Self-control is needed here. Love, Kathy