From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, 31 December 1998 3:12
Subject: RE: [MOL] Christine

>Hi Kathy,
>Speaking of Les and Peg, has anyone heard from them. It has been a long
time since Les has posted. How is he doing?

>Christine: Are you from Ontario?
>Liz
>

>Liz: You're doing fine -- better than I am! Carla is from Ohio, I know that
much, and John Lehner is from New York. Les and Peg are also from Ohio, and
so is Drew Carey. Aren't I hilarious, though? Time for me to get back to
work! Love, Kathy

US
>    >>molers are all from California or the east coast, and of course, we
have
>    >>our aussie. Oh yes, isn't Pam from Wyoming?
>    >>
>    >>Just some cataloging here.
>    >>Liz
>    >>

>    >>mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is
>    >>replaced with your actual email address.

Forum
>    >at
<<http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or
send an email message to:
>    >majordomo@lists.meds.com
>    >with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
>    >unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>    >where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>    >address.

Forum
-----