Re: [MOL] But you will be there in our hearts..... [02911] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] But you will be there in our hearts.....

Hey Frank,
Make a VHS tape and we could pass it from mol to mol, That way we could all
share your joys at your expense, of your arms and legs...LOL  Really I'd like
that.
Love ya,
Nanc
In a message dated 12/30/98 6:25:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net