Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home......... [02909] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc is home.........

Ohh Nanc,
That is the best news, you made me use two Kleenexes. I am so happy for you my
friend. Wonderful news. The power of prayer is working. Halaloua!  You still
get a few more prayers from me, for the next tests.
Love,
Judy