[MOL] From Chris R. [02890] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris R.

I know some of you like the daily Gospel readings I forward from the prayer
group.  But instead of forwarding "unpretty" dull-looking email, I want to
send you this web site link a/o address.  It's so beautiful and a nice way to
start or end a day:

http://netministries.org/churches/ch01227/PRAYER.HTM
<A HREF="http://netministries.org/churches/ch01227/PRAYER.HTM">PRAYER.HTM at
netministries.org</A>

PS:  Somehow I lost PJ's address -- if you're listening PJ, please send it via
MOL or my email: ccr0417@aol.com

Chris R.