Re: [MOL] An Irish Blessing [02857] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An Irish Blessing

Dear Lil,

Yes, in many ways I miss that too. we live in the "burb" but as much as
I miss the many variations of foods and comraderie, I love the weather
here better. When we left Chicago in 1977 it was 65 degrees below zero
with wind chill factor in Dec. Right now in Cal, it is 75. I will take
the weathe over the food. Thanks for your reply. YO u are a gem.

God Bless
marty