Re: [MOL] Jump For Joy! / Marty [02856] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jump For Joy! / Marty

Dear LIl,

The biggie, the one that is really important is the tumor marker to be
taken in Jan and then the results of the tumor marker, many blood tests
and cat scans in late Jan. Don't jump too high right now. SAve it for
when we will need a point guard on our miracle survivors basketball
team. LOL. Take care dear heart and thank you for the prayers.

God Bless
marty