Re: [MOL] RE: Carla.....Ken's finger?????/Good/Ugly!! [02855] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Carla.....Ken's finger?????/Good/Ugly!!

DEar CArla,

Thank you for the update. Sad that you are experiencing the cold of
emotions rather than the love of life. Sad. Just know that we all here
have much love for you and our fingers pointing in your face is one of
compassion, support and much love.

God Bless
marty and Barb auslander