Re: [MOL] argument joke [02854] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] argument joke

Dear CArla,

Sounds like my Barb!!! NOpe, that was a bad nightmare. Not my Barb at
all, Thank God. I don't drink. I get high on Chocolate milk let alone
any alcohol. YIkes. Bad nightmare but funny joke.

Take care and God Bless
marty