Re: [MOL] RE: Carla.....Ken's finger?????/Good/Ugly!! [02841] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Carla.....Ken's finger?????/Good/Ugly!!

Hi Carla,
Just took my 2:30am Meds.  Thought I would check out the e-mail, while I gave
the pills a chance to go all the way down before I laid back down.  I could
only use a little water, and boy were they bitter, had to gargle with mouth
wash.  Did Ken lose his whole finger?  Was he running some kind of machinery?
I took my tree down the day after Christmas, my youngest daughter Bonnie's
Birthday is the 27th. and she hates having it so close to Christmas, so I undo
the christmas theme to Birthday, just for my Baby, makes her feel special,
which she is.  I think we are two peas in a pod, just don't know how to slow
down, right?  We both know we need to too.  God Bless and do try to slow down.
Love Ya,
your friend always Nanc
In a message dated 12/30/98 1:36:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,