Re: [MOL] Nanc........ [02832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc........

Hi Dear Daughter Christine,
Just finished my last meal, and you thought I was funny when I was groggy, I
had a bowl of Kix, ROTFLMBO.  well, it tasted good, maybe I'm in my second
childhood! LOL.   We have about 4" of that white pretty stuff that I could
live without, pretty cold out there too.  Well I'm going back to bed, and have
to get up to take more meds. at 2:30am.  I might check mail again then.
Love you,
Mom (Nanc)

In a message dated 12/29/98 11:54:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,